Friday, May 19, 2006



Well, this is me. Some call me Homer, others call me Matt, but most just don't call me at all. Now don't feel sorry for me...I like it that way.
Welcome to my blog. I am usually a little behind the cutting edge of technology. Many of my friends have a blog, so I thought I would follow the trend.
I titled my blog, -My Rant-My Ramble- because that is what I tend to do.
An introduction is all I will post for now. Check back soon for my first "real" post. If you would like for me to address a specific topic please let me know and I would be happy to oblige.

3 comments:

Jess said...

I would like for you to discuss the difference between Ginobili and a cry baby because I can't seem to find one....

Joshua "Doc" Wible said...

Blog? Phhaaa, this is more like a CLOG in the internets artery!!!

Joshua "Doc" Wible said...

It has come to my attention that my previous comment about this blog were more rude than nice. So to you Mr.Rant & Ramble I apologize.